Rachael is sick again, she has been having fever since last Friday. Poor little mui mui easily to have throat infections or running nose. We have been giving her Victamins, even with half a teaspoon of Colostum each day cannot really help to build up her immune systems.
Most of the time we need to call-off the outings on weekends because she is unwell. Today, I bring her to visit our family doctor again because she is still having slight fever. Nowadays doctor will advise you to put a mask if you are unwell.
The fee for each visit is not cheap, easily can hit 60 bucks. She will need to have another round of anti-biotics (each round is appro. 6 days). Sigh...... I am just afraid too much anti-biotics will not be good for her but what can we do, she needs it to cure the throat infections.
Mui Mui, you need to take good care of yourself, do not put dirty fingers or things into your mouth.
你平時最好帶佢去下散步/跑步, 做下運動去BUILD UP 好D 個身體呀! 仲要多D休息同飲D水呀..
ReplyDeleteThank you huh, I will try my best. hee hee
ReplyDelete