Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Blog at 40......

I have finally created my first blog and am still learning how to use it and enhance the look. But I am already very happy I have done it, Hurray!!!!!!

Hm mm, what should I write for my first blog?? First Blog at 40s...... Yes, I have to admit I am already 40 this year, I do not really hide my age from anyone I know or anyone who ask. It is because, I always receive compliments like : "Oh you don't look like 40, I guess you are only mid 30s", "Are you sure you are 40? Don't bluff, you look young......" Hee. I must thanks my dad and mum who take good care of me for these 40 years. Yes, till now, they are still taking care of me - boiling herbal tea and soup now and then. Now my little princess is having the same treatment as well..... so lucky of her.....

I was talking to my gal friend the other day when she wished me Happy Birthday (last month), she told me she could be having mid-life crisis. She is 3 years younger than me boy but already saying having "mid-life crisis"! This topic never strikes my mind until that very day. Am I also having the same crisis, I am already 40...... She tells me nowadays she 提不起精神 to do anything but she does exercises regularly though. Well, I am still OK in the sense ya, I still go for mahjong games (which I love very much and secondly it helps to train my brains too) and watch my favorite TV programs and play NDs. The only thing is - I feel tired easily nowadays. People is telling me, I am just lacking of exercises. Frankly, I always want to wake up a little earlier every morning and go jogging at our downstairs' running track. So convenient right? But just fail to do so. This links to another topic - my resolutions for Year 2009. I am supposed to do the followings :

  1. Be more loving to my ah fat (hubby) : )
  2. Learn driving (have been pending for a long long time)
  3. Do some exercises, to build up a stronger mind and body (mainly to loose weight)
  4. To have another child (scare Rachael is too lonely)
  5. Study a little more about my Sales Job, at least some more knowledge about what I am selling and their uses (like applications), who are the competitors and so on.....
Guess I did not really achieve much so far. Ah fat still complaints I not loving enough, still did not take up any driving lesson, no exercises yet, tried hard to achieve pt (4) - no news at all. Last but not least, still blur blur about the products I am selling to my customers......

Gosh! I actually did not ACHIEVE anything at all and now is already May 2009, 5 months have gone, I better buck up buck up......

3 comments:

  1. hello friend, feel so honoured that you mentioned me so many times in your first ever blog... hehehe... keep it up - write more and post more pictures. btw, my mid life crisis phrase was short-lived...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun ever ever make resolutions cos it's just resolutions.....You can join NATO cos you No Action Talk Only.

    Yes...I am the Ah fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... you are planning to have another child.... great to hear it! :)

    i have to keep fit as well! 10 lbs to go back to my normal weight!

    keep fit.. not keep FAT ar.. haha..

    ReplyDelete